Each soundtrack includes:
- Twenty-eight tracks, with over 69 minutes of incredible content!
- Music sourced straight from the original stereophonic studio masters!
- Beautiful die-cut packaging featuring original cover art by Anthony Palumbo!
- 48 pages of behind-the-scenes photographs, musician profiles, lyrics, and more!
- Four musical bonus tracks– one from each of Metzger’s other blockbuster Henry Paris Films: The Private Afternoons of Pamela Mann, Naked Came the Stranger, Barbara Broadcast, and Maraschino Cherry!
- Quotable dialogue snippets from Misty, Doctor Love, Lawrence Layman and more!
- An exclusive 19-minute interview with the film’s music director, George Craig!